[H-GEN] Msql vs. Mysql and windows script launching

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Wed Nov 10 18:25:57 EST 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

For a MySQL biased view you can look at their FAQ at http://www.mysql.com
for reasons why you should use MySQL instead of mSQL.

I have only used MySQL. I have quite happy with it for simple use.
(Although beware: it does not support transactions.) From what I've heard,
mSQL is an abortion in comparison with a poorer SQL interpreter, and
slower to boot.

---
raymond at humbug.org.au              The early bird catches the worm,
                                       but the second mouse eats the cheese