[H-GEN] Alston's censorship bill has passed

Luke Grant skywalke at webexpress.net.au
Thu May 27 00:36:32 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Luke Grant" <skywalke at webexpress.net.au>)

>> [3] Anyone want to jump on board with me? :)
>>
>i dont think there would be many people who
>wouldnt agree with you.

Indeed. And if it were not for the fact that i am the only person manning
the office tomorrow i would be at the rally in the city......which....for
those of you who dont already know meets at the Roma Street Forum at 12:30pm
for a rally march down to parliment house.

Anyone who isn't stuck at work :( like me and cares about the future of our
greatest information rescorce please try and attend.

Luke