[H-GEN] (no subject)

Craig Armour c.armour at lingua.arts.uq.edu.au
Wed May 5 21:05:58 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Craig Armour <c.armour at lingua.arts.uq.edu.au>)

> Hi folks,
>         I would like to get contact information for sales of pre configured
> linux/MS based systems in the Brisbane area - can anybody steer me in
> the right direction ?
>         I currently use SGI systems at work, however do not particularly wish
> to jump on Gates's juggernaut at home.
>         Thanks in anticipation .....

I don't know of anywhere that sells preconfigured linux systems in
Brisbane but there are a lot of people around who would configure a
system for you either free of charge[1] pending any commercial intent
etc...

it's just a case of asking someone

[1] although a bite to eat and a nice Red wouldn't go astray ;)

Cheers
Craig
Craig Armour			c.armour at arts.uq.edu.au
System Administrator    	 Joyce Ackroyd Building
Language Lab, University of Queensland   phone 33656916