[H-GEN] SCSI AND SUN BITS FOR SALE

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Tue Mar 30 06:24:35 EST 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Frank Brand <fbrand at uq.net.au>)

Gonna bite the bullet and break up my P90. Thus I have the following for
sale:-

2 x 2GB SCSI HDD's - I reckon they should be worth about $175 each.
1 x Adaptec PCI SCSI card 2940w - was about $350 new...should be worth
$175 ?
SCSI CDROM (SCSI card reports model IBM 00203) $60.
Also 4 x 16 MB RAM chips (72 Pin) $45 each.

All the above can be seen working away on Linux Mandrake if you are
quick enuff.

Also I have some Sun IPC bits (all working) for anyone wanting
insurance:-

Box with mainboard and Weitek chip/12 MB RAM/FDD/Power supply.... $30 ?
213 Mb Maxtor SCSI HDD ...$25
Sun 16" 1662B monitor and cable bit bluish but works OK...$40
Sun Monitor cable....? what do ya reckon?

If you are interested EMAIL ME PERSONALLY or ring me on 3379-9189

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Home Page: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand