[H-GEN] PPP Speeds

Luke Grant skywalke at webexpress.net.au
Mon Mar 22 22:31:12 EST 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Luke Grant" <skywalke at webexpress.net.au>)

its most likely that windows is using a driver designed for the modem and
that ppp is just going for standard stuff. Get yourself a neat little init
string for yor modem and you should watch all your problems go away.

Luke
Luke Grant
zzlgrant at uq.net.au , skywalke at webexpress.net.au

"You am the Eggman, They are the Eggmen, I am the Walruss"
"Goo goo goo-joob"