[H-GEN] [FORSALE]: two sparc IPX boxes, sparc2, sparc1, elc, keyboards

James C. McPherson James.McPherson at mq.edu.au
Thu Jun 17 02:02:31 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "James C. McPherson" <James.McPherson at mq.edu.au>)

Ben Fowler writes:
 > (Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Ben Fowler <b1.fowler at student.qut.edu.au>)
 > I hope that you are well.  I'm writing to express interest in some of the
 > Sun hardware you have on offer, specifically the Sun-5 keyboard and
 > associated kit (mouse etc).  I'm not sure what it's worth, but my budget
 > maxes out at about $90ish dollars at the moment.
 > I'd like to offer a fair price, but unfortunately, I dont know exactly
 > just how much $$$ is "fair".  Would you have any suggestions?

Ben,
I've already got a taker for the type-5 keyboard who can pick it up this
weekend. I will keep my eyes peeled for any more though and I'll let you know
if I can find one for you.

Sydney's somewhat colder than I'd like at the moment, but things are otherwise
quite good.

cheers,
James
--
Unix Systems Administrator            Phone: +61.2.9850.9418
Office of Computing Services            Fax: +61.2.9850.7433