[H-GEN] [FORSALE]: two sparc IPX boxes, sparc2, sparc1, elc, keyboards

Ben Fowler b1.fowler at student.qut.edu.au
Wed Jun 16 04:44:36 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Ben Fowler <b1.fowler at student.qut.edu.au>)

Dear James,

I hope that you are well.  I'm writing to express interest in some of the
Sun hardware you have on offer, specifically the Sun-5 keyboard and
associated kit (mouse etc).  I'm not sure what it's worth, but my budget
maxes out at about $90ish dollars at the moment.

I'd like to offer a fair price, but unfortunately, I dont know exactly
just how much $$$ is "fair".  Would you have any suggestions?

Anyhow, thanks for your time.

- regards,

Ben.

--
 Ben Fowler, BInfTech on the Wrong Side of the River.
   e-mail:       ben.fowler at humbug.org.au  b1.fowler at student.qut.edu.au
   vanity page:  http://azure.humbug.org.au/~zuul/

 "I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused." -- Elvis Costello