[H-GEN] WYSE Terminals

Steven Honson shonson at planetquake.com
Wed Jun 16 09:04:53 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Steven Honson <shonson at planetquake.com>)

I have got a Digital Brand dumb terminal hooked up to my linux box, you
need to use a nul-modem cable (make shure it has the CTS/RTS connects
together), and then you can just add a mgetty line in inittab, something
like this,

7:2345:respawn:/sbin/mgetty /dev/ttyS0 vt100

If you need any more help then feel free to contact me.
Hope i helped,
Steven Honson

<skywalke at webexpress.net.au>)

>since the list is soooo quiet i will ask about WYSE terminals again..
>

>any1 know where i can find out how to set them up to run off a Red Hat
>machine?
>
>(I know nothing whatsoever about these things)
>
>Luke
>Luke Grant
>zzlgrant at uq.net.au , skywalke at webexpress.net.au
>
>"You are the Eggman, They are the Eggmen, I am the Walrus"
>"Goo goo goo-joob"
>

>--
>This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au .
>Postings only from subscribed addresses of lists general or general-post.

                             ------
                          Steven Honson
                    Linux Systems Administrator
                        Taroona High School
	            Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
                      shonson at southcom.com.au
              "By the power of GreatSkill, I am Admin!"
                      __
                    ...for IQs GREATER than 98...