[H-GEN] Linux Gateways

Andrew Rooke arooke at globec.com.au
Wed Jul 28 23:23:41 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Andrew Rooke <arooke at globec.com.au>)

Anyone / All,
	Ive finally gotten around to setting up my linux gateway with Slack 4.0,
and ive just got a few questions for all you out there.....

Whats a good guide to Setting up IP Chains to configure my box as a
"gateway" for the 3 winbloz box's hooking up through it ?

If i hook up 2 3com 3C503's can i bind them to the same ip addy ?? ive
heard this can be done.

I think thats all... thanks for your help in advance...

Andrew Rooke
Email: arooke at globec.com.au
Globec Internet Technical Support