[H-GEN] DHCP server & IP Masqerading

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Sun Jul 11 23:58:17 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au>)

I run that setup here.... 2.2.5 kernel, dhcpd V2.0b1pl18.  I also had the
same dhcpd running previously on 2.0.35.

I do not think there is anything strange required to get it to work.
However if you are setting the default input and output policies for the
masquerading to deny, this might cause a problem.  Can we see the output of
ipchains -L ?

Cheers
Michael A.