[H-GEN] Mail problems

Hilton Travis QuarkComputers at email.com
Wed Jul 7 04:22:24 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Hilton Travis" <QuarkComputers at email.com>)

Hi Michael,

As much as I hate admitting it, a couple of years ago I came to the
realization that a lot of problems with Microsoft packages actually have no
way of being tracked, located and fixed.  Quite often, it will fix itself
for no apparent reason - probably the same reason it suddenly broke in the
first place - it just wants to.

Sometimes now I just look at it strangely, accept it, and move on to another
problem (there's BOUND to be another problem with a Microsoft setup).

This shi+z me - I hate not being able to nail down a problem and bash it
until it dies.  Maybe someone should do that to Bill?

Regards,
Hilton