[H-GEN] Farting Tunes.

Robert Kearey r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Wed Jan 6 17:47:04 EST 1999

I've just recieved my copy of BeOS 4. Looks good. By extraordinary
serendipity, every bit of hardware I've purchased for my new beast over
the past few months is listed as "reccomended hardware", so it installed
flawlessly. But ...

My eyeballs, they are crap, and it seems BeOS is designed (as often
happens) by people with perfect vision and 23 inch monitors. Which brings
me to my question :

I need a new, big, monitor - 19 or 21 inch for preference. Does anybody
have any good/bad experiences with monitors they'd like to share? Advice?

---
Robert Kearey			3365 8527
Network Services		Prentice Centre
University of Queensland	r.kearey at prentice.uq.edu.au