[H-GEN] [Fwd: OPEN LETTER TO ALL .AU DOMAIN NAME OWNERS]

Luke Grant Luke.G at uq.net.au
Fri Feb 19 06:11:13 EST 1999

Yeah they are valid. Had to get one for a customer a while back. Though i
agree that the guy who owns the domain needs a new advertising play or his
head read.

Luke Grant

At 06:03  19/02/99 +1000, you wrote:
>These are the people that have been sending out SPAM email and faxes to
>anyone who is listed as the point of contact for .com.au domains (or perhaps
>anyone who has an AUNIC handle or whatever it is called), trying to flog
>them a .au.com domain.  I don't know if their claims are valid, but it
>really is starting to get a little tedious.
>
>Regards
>Michael Anthon

-
This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at humbug.org.au .  Postings
are accepted only from subscribed addresses of lists general or general-post.