[H-GEN] [Fwd: OPEN LETTER TO ALL .AU DOMAIN NAME OWNERS]

Michael Anthon anthonm at tams.com.au
Fri Feb 19 03:03:22 EST 1999

These are the people that have been sending out SPAM email and faxes to
anyone who is listed as the point of contact for .com.au domains (or perhaps
anyone who has an AUNIC handle or whatever it is called), trying to flog
them a .au.com domain.  I don't know if their claims are valid, but it
really is starting to get a little tedious.

Regards
Michael Anthon

-
This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at humbug.org.au .  Postings
are accepted only from subscribed addresses of lists general or general-post.