[H-GEN] NetMeeting

Andrew Over aover at uq.net.au
Tue Dec 28 09:47:43 EST 1999

On Tue, Dec 28, 1999 at 08:37:54PM +1000, Hilton Travis wrote:

> I have found an ip_masq_h3231 module (in source format) that I cannot
> compile (I do not seem to have net/tcp.h, net/protocol.h nor net/ip_masq.h
> (or so it reports, and I can confirm this!!!).  If anyone more knowledgable
> than I (and that leaves it WIDE open) can tell me where to find the
> necessary includes), then I'll try to compile this source to an object file
> and see if I can get this happening.

These sound supiciously like kernel includes:

[andrew at zzaover:~]$ locate protocol.h
/usr/src/kernel-source-2.2.10/include/net/protocol.h

It's probably easiest to shove the source in the appropriate kernel
source directory, tack it on to the makefile (alongside all the other
masq modules), and rebuild your modules.

Cheers,
--Andrew