[H-GEN] samba and NT SP5

Harry Phillips hfphillips at iname.com
Fri Aug 20 17:24:56 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

I just installed NT Workstation on another PC and I made it part of the same
workgroup as my samba server (MGROUP) it worked fine.

I then applied Service pack 5 to the NT WS and now it can't even see itself
when I open the Netwrok neighbourhood.

When I drill down and look at the MYGROUP and try it open it I get 'You are not
authorised to login to that Workgroup from this Workstation"

I am running Mandrake 6.0 with all the updates and samba 2.0.5a.

Any ideas?

Harry

 --

"My train of thought is a runaway"