[H-GEN] aui<-->utp Tranceiver

Robert Brockway robert at blake.humbug.org.au
Sat Aug 14 23:54:04 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related[1] topics. ]

Hi all.  I was just wondering if anyone had an aui<-->utp tranceiver
they'd be willing to part with for a sum of money.  I have an aui<-->bnc
but that doesn't suite the new purpose the box is to be put to
unfortunately.  This box, being a little venerable, only has an aui
ethernet interface.

This box is a sparc IPC, so an sbus card with a utp interface would do
even better :)

For those that don't know, a tranceiver is just a converter from one form
of ethernet to another.  The logic inside is usually sufficiently
complicated that you can't build them from kit ;)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert.brockway at uq.net.au
			 WWW:   http://www.oc.humbug.org.au/~robert
Computers: Can't live with them, can't play Crossfire without them.

[1] Just for Jason.