[H-GEN] Job in South Africa

Craig Eldershaw celdersh at parc.xerox.com
Sun Aug 8 14:49:05 EDT 1999

( Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix related topics.  Consider also the 'Chat' list (reply-to) if
your posting is not on-topic for 'General'.  Including this text in
your reply shows that you have not read it. )

Hi guys,

This is a slightly unusual announcment, but may interest someone.  A
friend of mine in South Africa is having trouble tracking down decent
staff there.

   The job will involve at least a 6 month to a year contract.  What I
   am looking for is someone with programming experience in C and/or
   Java and Unix with Windows.  The job will entail using Lotus Domino,
   IBM Websphere and DB2 to build secure web based applications for the
   financial and medical business community.  If you know of anyone with
   Domino experience all the better.  There is a requirment within this
   framework for Java, JDBC, CORBA development using the above IBM
   tools.  Lotus Domino is a web appication server as well as an email
   and groupware app.

Perhaps someone about to graduate who'd like a chance to see a bit of
the world while picking up some practical experience might be
interested.  Anyway  I know nothing beyond what is above.  For more
info contact Brendon Jones (brendon at thegym.net).

Cheers,
	Craig.