[H-GEN] HCL list

Thow, Martin Martin.Thow at qr.com.au
Fri Aug 6 01:46:30 EDT 1999

( Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix related topics.  Consider also the 'Chat' list (reply-to) if
your posting is not on-topic for 'General'.  Including this text in
your reply shows that you have not read it. )

<snip>
I was at the time concerned about the usability of some late model Netcomm
internal modems, and the HCL links provided all the info I needed to get
them sorted out.
<end snip>

Where do  find these HCL lists?