[H-GEN] PPP and dial-on-demand during certain hours

Robert Brockway robert at blake.humbug.org.au
Sun Aug 1 10:50:07 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Robert Brockway <robert at blake.humbug.org.au>)

Craig Armour <c.armour at kings.uq.edu.au> wrote:
: (Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Craig Armour <c.armour at kings.uq.edu.au>)

:> You could try kppp that comes with kde or Doug Young swears by (or is that at)
:> wv-dial.

: or one of the multitude (several million) ppp scripts which exist.  I
: don't think robert Brockways script does this and all the ppp scripts
: I've written hav not done as you described.

: is ppp-on a default redhat script??

: try www.uq.net.au and search for Brockway or linux or PPP or all of the
: above

I'll supply a copy of the latest revision of my ppp-for-uq-script (vppp)
apon request.  I no longer update it but I've received a number of reports
that it is still working fine :)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert at humbug.org.au, r.brockway at uq.net.au
			 WWW:   http://www.humbug.org.au/~robert
Unix and Internet user since February 1992.