[H-GEN] Is there any way to use autoresponders for email in Linux?

Glen De Witt wrecker at universal.net.au
Sun Aug 1 08:53:24 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs "Glen De Witt" <wrecker at universal.net.au>)

Is there any way to use autoresponders for email in Linux? Sorry to be a
little indefinite with this question, but I've been asked to look into this
by my boss and I thought I might use the collective knowledge of the group
to help me in my quest! Any URL's or key words I could search for would be
much appreciated! Oh, and also, anyone know of any good docs on running
Linux majordomo? TIA. Cheers!
Glen De Witt
Brisbane
Queensland
Australia
Ph:0411 861 809
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in
human history... with the possible exception of handguns and tequila." -
Anon.