[H-GEN] PPP and dial-on-demand during certain hours

root dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au
Sun Aug 1 07:46:45 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs root <dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au>)

I've messed with NT for years and generally can get most things
working acceptably in short very time, thanks to acceptable
documentation
and intuitive interface, however I can't say the same for any *nix I
have used ..... I have been trying to come to grips with the weird
commands, totally unintuitive approach to the simplest task, and the
abysmally poor standard of most *nix documentation that will have to be
rectified before it becomes acceptable to a wider range of users