[H-GEN] Telnet not working

Paul Gearon pag at tams.com.au
Wed Apr 28 21:28:43 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Paul Gearon <pag at tams.com.au>)

> I simply wrote my netlogon scripts on the dos computer, and
> then copied
> them to the samba server.

At least once they are there you can edit them with vim.

I wouldn't know, but since vim has it I assume that emacs has support for
"dos-mode" files as well.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Gearon
gearon at computer.org

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I
will fling an enormous rock at your head.")