[H-GEN] Python Talk

Clinton Roy s344025 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Apr 17 21:10:12 EDT 1999

(Note reply-to: being general at humbug.org.au vs Clinton Roy <s344025 at student.uq.edu.au>)

Hello all, thank you to all the people who came along to
my Python talk, I hope you all gained something from it.

I apologize for the large (ie. above one) number of errors in the
slides, they have now been fixed. It appears that I two versions
of the talk floating around...

The slides are available at:
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s344025/python/index.html
If anyone has any problems with the slides, please contact me.

I guess that eventually a link from the humbug site will be made
to the slides, no promises though.

bye.
--
"its the perfect hassle for the perfumed kiss"
			- Smashing Pumpkins, Daphne Descends

Clinton Roy
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s344025/