[H-GEN] security

Michael Oliver sysgod at gate.net.au
Fri Sep 25 06:58:23 EDT 1998

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Michael Anthon wrote:

> The other thing you can do is grab the "responsible person" field from
> the DNS SOA record for the domain

or register with abuse.com (or is it net, I can never remember)

then you just do domain.to.complain.to.com at abuse.net

and they'll send it off to the known contact person, or postmaster if it
is unknown... the beauty with it is if you say want to complain about

something.somewhere.com

it will not only send it to the person for something.sowhere.com but also
to the person for somewhere.com (I think that's how it works from memory).