[H-GEN] i'm a silly duffer..

Rob Kearey r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 22 05:05:51 EDT 1998

First off - this is getting into the Murky Waters Of Prentice Policy,
where I May Not Go. I'll do my best, but ...

David Shackleton wrote:

[...]

> Likewise I'm no closer to hightened truth as to that misty cloud so
> reverently titled The One True Mailhub.

Have a look at :

http://www.uq.edu.au/uqnet/mailhub1.html

The short and curlies of if it are:

Though shalt not run a mail server wot we don't know about on our
network.

Here endeth my lesson. Feel free to torment Mark Suter for further
information. I'm just a modem mammal, after all.

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland