[H-GEN] Xwindows, part 2

Adrian Bolzan A.Bolzan at chemistry.uq.edu.au
Sun Oct 25 17:36:18 EST 1998

Hello, all!

i feel like an undergraduate going to into an exam.  Last night i was
reading through my Xt Intrinsics programming manual and it all clicked!
well, maybe not everything but at least the answer to my problem, which i
posted yesterday, regarding menu's etc.

i do have a question about compatibility between release 3 and Release 6.
I have Release 6 on my linux box, so is it possible to use stuff from
release 3 and have it still work?  i.e. are there any basic widget classes
etc. that have been removed since release 3?

thanks,

adrian b.