[H-GEN] CGI internal server error

Luke Grant humbug at term.webexpress.net.au
Thu Oct 15 22:36:39 EDT 1998

Ok,
   So i have written this CGI in Perl(it wasn't my language choice ok so
no flames about using perl as an excuse for not doing string
manipulation.) Anyway, when it is being called by the browser i am getting
an "Internal Server Error". Generaly i have found that this problem means
i have an error in my code but when i run  $ perl -w userlist.cgi the
output is exactly what it should be. I also checked the access.conf file
for httpd to see that ExecCGI was set for that directory.

any ideas?

Luke

Luke Grant
Luke.G at uq.net.au