[H-GEN] HARDWARE 2 - High end 486's

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Fri Oct 2 06:18:26 EDT 1998

I have two high end 486 machines resulting from company rationalisation.

They are both exceptionally nice machines if anyone is interested.

1. AMD 486 DX4 100, PCI board,S3 Trio video card, 515 Mb Seagate HDD, 16
Mb EDO RAM, 14" colour screen looks as new - around $350 ono.

2. AMD 586-133, PCI board, S3 Trio video card, 540 Mb Conner HDD, 24 Mb
EDO RAM, 14" digital colour screen. Again, just like new - around $400
ono.

I will be advertising these machines next week so, if you are interested
contact me.
--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au