[H-GEN] HARDWARE 1

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Fri Oct 2 06:07:17 EDT 1998

Fellow 'buggers

I have a 386 computer that I was going to break up for parts. However,
if it is of use to anyone I would rather see it used. It is not
something I would advertise outside.

Features are as follows and estimated salvage value is as shown :-

386 chip/motherboard etc. my diag software says DX but the box says SX
(value $nil)
42 Mb Conner HDD ($15)
1.44 FDD ($10)
8 Mb mem (8 x 1Mb 30 pin chips - may be parity) ($10 +)
Acer Keyboard -PS/2 connector ($5)
NE2000 Network card ($5)
Genuine M$ mouse (not generic) ($5)

Currently running DOS and Win 3.1

I reckon I could salvage $50 worth of parts so anyone interested at
about $40, contact me. I really dont want to break it up. If I did that
I would keep the bits and use them myself.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand