[H-GEN] Sun Sparcs

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Sun Nov 15 04:30:41 EST 1998

Matthew Day wrote:

> Frank I'd like to pick up one of those Sparc Classics..  Can you give me
> the details.
>
> Matt

The Sun Classic is a network machine with no FDD or HDD (although the
cavities are there and I think that both could be fitted), 4 Mb RAM and
a MicroSparc CPU (slow only 8 Kb cache). Pretty slow in its current
format. Add a stack of mem and a SCSI HDD and it might be a bit more of
a goer. The real value in this deal is the monitor - a Nokia made in
Finland 15" and only a couple of years old (maybe April 1995 I think
from memory).

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au