[H-GEN] RedHat

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Wed Nov 4 23:42:55 EST 1998

Robert Stuart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have never seen a "real" official Redhat 5.1 CD and am wondering about
> what structure it is in (as I have a copy I want to write to CD so I can
> install from CD rather than NFS).
>
> RedHat 5.2 is out - I don't 'spose anyone has the same info for 5.2.
>
> TIA
> --

All installations have a file with information on the included files and
direectory structure. The structure and index can be found at any Red
Hat mirror Sunsite etc. If you go to the following UQ address

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/linux/distributions/redhat/redhat-5.2/i386/

and go to misc an overview can be seen there. I think on Red Hat and/or
Sunsite sites there is information for people doing what you are doing.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand