[H-GEN] QUT experiences the real world?

Robert Brockway robert at zen.humbug.org.au
Fri May 1 10:08:14 EDT 1998

On Sat, 2 May 1998, Guess who wrote:

> I get my email tonight and this IS a HUMBUG list and all I see is people
> complaining about the university.
> Not all humbug people are from the university and like Myself dont really
> want to know about your problems with the university.
> I feel this is not where you should be sending your winges to.

Hi Wayne.  Few things are off topic for chat.  As a quick reminder to the
readership, there is a quick list of stuff that is off topic (not
necessarily exahustive):

	Spam

	Commercial Stuff not directly related to Unix (commercial stuff
	related to Unix is probably more appropriate on 'general' anyway).

	Compartive discussion of different ISPs.  This is off topic for
	all of our lists because a large number of our members are Admins
	for various ISPs and it has been  noted that alot of them feel
	uncomfortable when this topic comes up.

> Oh and by the way could someone please call me on 38054311 or 0417631380 to
> let me know where the new room is as not being from the uni I have no idea
> where to go <<< yes this part is directed at you robert...........

I always meeting people 5 minutes before the meeting time at the Uni info
boot right at the entrance to the campus on sir Fred Schonnell.  In
addition the room we will be using tommorrow (Hawken-2) is really close to
Hawken-3 that I know you have been to :)

> Regards to all.
> 		Wayne Rosa...(hope I was not to harsh.)

I get worse at work ;)
Cheers,