[H-GEN] Journals

Paul Gearon gearon at computer.org
Tue Jun 9 02:35:13 EDT 1998

Hi all,

Out of curiosity, which journals does HUMBUG sub$cribe to?  I know
that we sub$cribe to Linux Journal, but are there others?  Does the
club have a budget for such a thing, or are they just being donated by
Chris Biggs?

I'm asking as I was discussing the C/C++ Users' Journal with Andrae
and I suggested that some of our fellow members may be interested.
Andrae suggested that I post it.  I have about a dozen back issues
that I can bring along if anyone is interested in having a look at
them.

Anyway, what's the deal with magazines, and is the club interested in
something like CUJ or others?

Paul
Paul Gearon
gearon at computer.org

Microsoft - Where every morning is the dawn of a new error.