[H-GEN] Interest in a Linux game

Brent Wesley BWesley at bhcons.com.au
Tue Jul 14 18:03:10 EDT 1998

Although it has been some time.  I used to write amiga module music.  I
don't have the equipment any more (synth, sampler ect...).  It is not that
hard to do one you have got a descent program to write it.

There are man formats the most popular being st3 (scream tracker 3) or xm
files.  Both of these are just extensions on the 4 channel .mod format.

Amiga module if relatively easy to write and fairly easy to incorporate a
decoder.  Might be a good for a freely distributed game.

Cya's

Brent Wesley
Support Technician
B&H Consultants