[H-GEN] Prob with Pine

Michael dookie at dookie.humbug.org.au
Wed Jul 1 19:14:05 EDT 1998

Hiyas,

Imm having a problem with pine 3.96, my inbox has around 1,947 messages in
it ( i know its large but its all from unix mail lists so i have a large
collection of questions & lots of awnsers ;) but anyway pine will
sometimes take a LONG > 1-2 minutes to open a message or move through a
message, and quitting pine can take as long as 5 minutes, i take it its
because of the size of the inbox, but mutt nor elm has this problem is
there a prob with pine 3.96 or just pine in general?

-=-
Michael
-=-
dookie at humbug.org.au
dookie at dookie.humbug.org.au
-=-
I sit and wait, in a state of grace.  I am the black angel of death, God
has given me this title.  The time of purification is at hand.