[H-GEN] Multiple booting....

Michael Anthon anthonm at ats.com.au
Mon Jan 19 09:21:41 EST 1998

I have decided that I wish to be able to boot either Linux/NT or 95 on my
machine.  NT for work, 95 for games and Linux for educational purposes.

Current situation is set out below.
Now, I do not wish to re-install NT, so if I can do this without having to
do that, I would be most happy.  I am quite prepared to repartition the
second drive and partition the remainder of the primary drive any way that
is required.  The 610 MB free on the secondary disk actually used to be a
Linux install (not that it really matters)

I am not even sure if it possible to install windows 95 given this
configuration, any suggestions (constructive ones) on this area would be
appreciated.  What's the best way to get to where I want to be from where I
am now ??????

Primary IDE Master
Size 	3067 MB
Partition 1	24 MB	FAT	Boots using NTLOADER, practically empty
Partition 2	2500 MB	NTFS	Main NT system disk + programs + some data
Unpartitioned space	543 MB

Primary IDE Slave
Size	3079 MB
Partition 1	1051 MB	FAT	Stuff