[H-GEN] FYI: Internet access via electricity cable system (fwd)

Michael Anthon anthonm at ats.com.au
Fri Feb 20 18:46:32 EST 1998

That is quite true, but this is not what they are talking about.  Adding a
comms link onto the existing network is no different than sticking cable up
all over the place.  The page is question was talking about using the
actual power cables as the transmission medium.

Regards
Michael (sceptic) Anthon