[H-GEN] Advocacy panel..

Bradley Marshall ph324704 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Feb 8 20:21:11 EST 1998

Hey all,

Just a quick message to thank all who were involved with the editors
advocacy panel - I'd say it was a great success!  The emacs side,
consisting of Anthony Towns, and last minute replacement Chris Baird were
voted the winners by an impartial panel of judges (Well, ok, it was
Robert, Gary and Simon ;) )  I'll be keeping a list of the winners on the
talks page.

If anyone has any ideas for improving the way we run the panel, please let
me know.  The next panel is probably going to be "Bash Vs Tcsh", which
will be organised shortly.

Thanks,
Brad