[H-GEN] We Won. :)

Jason Parker ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Feb 1 20:01:38 EST 1998

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Andrae Muys wrote:

> Well not surprisingly RedHat won InfoWorld's Product of the year again.
> Although this time it dosn't share the stage with NT.  How ever we have
> also been given an award.

\begin{Debian}
Better the devil you know...  :)
\end

> The Infoseek "Best Technical Support Award" for 1997 goes to,
> The Linux User Community.

Heh.  I like that.  Does that mean that a *teeny* little part of the
award goes to me too?  Can I put it on a resum\'e?

	Awards and Prizes:

	1/8 millionth of 1st place in Infoseeks `Best technical support award' 1997.

> So lets pat ourselves on the back, and get back to work providing the best
> technical support for the best operating system avaliable today.

What?  Debian?  :)

[Well, it's been a while since we last had the RedHat/Debian
flam^[dbidebate.  :)]

Jason `Remember, it *is* chat'
ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au

-----
ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au | NetHack addict^H^H^H^H^H^H player.
Ascended:  Priest(2), Valkyrie(1), and Caveman(1) Next:  Rogue.
/Real/ games run under *Unix*.  cf:  NetHack, Doom, Quake, etc.
Visit the One Meg Plan, at:  `finger nooks at azure.humbug.org.au'