[H-GEN] patches

Adrian Bolzan A.Bolzan at chemistry.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 21:36:56 EDT 1998

Hi!

i downloaded the patches to upgrade my RH to 2.0.33, 2.0.34 and 2.0.35.  I
was able to get patch 33 on without any trouble.  However, when i tried
patch 34 it kept on asking me if i wanted to reverse aeverything.  i
assumed this might be because when i updated the kernel it set all the
dates to the date of the upgrade.  so i tried to force it (-f) which worked
for a bit, then gave me an error where it skipped a patch file and then
halted because it could not find a directory: /usr/src/linux/drivers, even
though i have a symlink from linux to my source tree of
/usr/src/linux-2.0.32/..., and it seemed to go ok until then.  any ideas?
did that make any sense?

thaks in advance,

adrian b.

Adrian Bolzan