[H-GEN] AfterStep help

Adrian Bolzan A.Bolzan at chemistry.uq.edu.au
Sat Aug 15 20:17:17 EDT 1998

Hello!

I recently installed AfterStep on my computer.  I am having a couple of
problems.

First, i was able to remove selected icons from the wharf toolbar.
however, when i want to change a program, such as the clock from 'asclock'
to 'oclock'then  whenever i try to close an xterm or window, or even
afterstep itself, i always get the menu that comes up when you left-click
on the background.  can anyone help?  the left-click menu is th one that
lets you choose utilities, applications and exit options, etc.

secondly,  i do not seem to be able to run 'make xconfig' or 'make
menuconfig' in afterstep.  however, when i switch to fvwm2 i can run them.
any ideas?

thanks,

adrian b.

Adrian Bolzan