[H-GEN] [ACSAdivice-l] MINCOM (fwd)

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Thu Aug 13 21:20:06 EDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:11:18 +1000
From: ACS QLD <acsqld at acslink.net.au>
To: "'acsadvice-l at pegasus.com.au'" <acsadvice-l at pegasus.com.au>
Subject: [ACSAdivice-l] MINCOM

We have been asked by MINCOM to convey the below message to our members.  We have agreed on the basis that this may be of interest and a small fee has been paid.

Who are Mincom?  What do we do? What have we got to offer you?
If you are interested in finding our more about where Mincom is going and the careers currently available throughout our global operations then attend our Information Evening.
August 19 at The Sheraton starting at 6pm sharp.
To register your interest in hearing more about Australia's largest software developer, call Lindy Treharne on 07 3303 3449 by 14 August 1998.
For further information e-mail
recruit at mincom.com