[H-GEN] Admin pay scales

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Thu Apr 23 00:19:24 EDT 1998

Each year the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and the Association of
Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers Australia conduct a survey
of their membership. You can buy a copy of the results ($30.00 for APESMA
members (might be something for the club library?)) or have squiz at:

	http://www.apesma.asn.au/professions/itpa/remun_1997/index.htm
	-- which has a link down the bottom to an RTF file.

If you poke around APESMA's and the ACS's (http://www.acs.org.au) sites
you may find more.

I'd concur with Martin and say that I have found APESMA good value and
very helpful. If you don't have an engineering qualification, you may be
better off joining the ITPA rather than APESMA. The difference is $100 in
fees each year, although you'd want to check that you get all the benefits
of APESMA membership.

---
raymond at humbug.org.au