[H-GEN] Sparc Stations

Brenton Bills b.bills at student.qut.edu.au
Wed Apr 8 02:42:22 EDT 1998

> I was there this morning, and got 2 which startup for $200, plus another
> for a friend ($100)
> I called this afternoon, and was told that the person who had bid $175
> apiece was taking the rest, and I would have to come up with $175+ to
> get any more!
>
> Perhaps in the future, we could get all the people who are after them,
> and organise a group buy to get as many as possible?
> Your thoughts?

I admit I was going to sell the extra one to pay for the other two on
sun.computers, but, yes I think it would be a much better if I knew that
you were going out I would have got you to got them for me. (I have an
exam tonight at 6.00).

Oh well.

 o-[Brenton Bills]-o
 o-[3rd Year B.Infotech at Queensland Uni Of Technology]-o
 o-[Majoring in Software Engineering / Computer Science]-o
 o-[b.bills at student.qut.edu.au]-o