[H-GEN] Sparc Stations

Brenton Bills b.bills at student.qut.edu.au
Tue Apr 7 23:19:21 EDT 1998

For those people that got in early and got them for $100, count yourself
lucky. I went over there today and they guy would not sell them for less
than $175. I was going to get three. I did not have enough cash for 2 ;).

He said that he has since fired the guy that was selling them for $100
because it was illigal as he was selling them lower than what they went
for at auction. I dont know if it is true.

 o-[Brenton Bills]-o
 o-[3rd Year B.Infotech at Queensland Uni Of Technology]-o
 o-[Majoring in Software Engineering / Computer Science]-o
 o-[b.bills at student.qut.edu.au]-o