[H-GEN] Graphics format help needed! :)

Raymond Smith raymond at it.uq.edu.au
Mon Oct 27 22:49:39 EST 1997

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Leanne Duffy wrote:
> I need to be able to resize some stuff to make my thesis look pretty.  Due
> to the package used to generate it, it's all saved as postscript.  Is
> there something I can use to change it from postscript to some other
> format, resize it and then change it back to postscript, so I can then
> include it in my thesis.

You can edit the PostScript source directly by adding:

	X Y scale

before the line with %%EndProlog. This will multiply all x-coords by X,
and all y-coords by Y. So, to make stuff smaller you would have X<1, and
Y<1, and X>1, Y>1 if you want to bigger.

Or, one of the filters might do this for you...

Cheers,

Raymond.

---
raymond at it.uq.edu.au
"LISP programmers know the value of everything and the cost of nothing"
   -- Alan Perlis (from Jargon File 4.0.0)