[H-GEN] Any distributions for UMSDOS on Fat32

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Wed Nov 26 17:46:48 EST 1997

I have a new toy.  It's small and grey, and vulnerable to F00F
attacks.

It currently has a dangerous virus, the Ober Exterminator Menace 2
version of the MicroShaft virus.

I'm hoping to re-establish the Unix nature of this device, calming and
redeeming the virus with a dose of Linux.

Is there any way to run a UMSDOS system on a FAT32 Partition?

Chris.

p.s. As an aside, which distributions support UMSDOS, other than
	Slackware, which is the only one I can think of just now.

--
| Christopher J.  Biggs | EMAIL: chris at stallion.oz.au (PGP and MIME OK)  |
| R&D Software Engineer | PHONE: +61 7 3270-4266  FAX: +61 7 3270-4245   |