[H-GEN] Modules under RedHat

Jason Parker ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au
Tue Nov 18 00:36:53 EST 1997

> What is that option at the top of make config - Set Version info on
> modules? Try changing that to the opposite of what you have. It's
> amazing what it can do.

Been there done that.  Really, if it were this simple I'd not have
bothered the Humbug Collective about it.

> Personally, I've never had _no_ problems with modules. I hate them.
> But they work, sometimes.

YMMV.  In this case, my mileage has varied considerably.  :)

> Are you using kerneld?

Yup, I *may* consider changing that, but I fail to see how it will
make any difference...

Jason
ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au

-----
`What is the sound of Perl?  Is it not the sound of a wall that
people have stopped banging their heads against?' -- Larry Wall
ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au  |  NetHack player^H^H^H^H^H Addict.
Ascended:  Priest(2), Valkyrie(1), and Caveman(1) Next:  Rogue.
/Real/ games run under *Unix*.  cf:  NetHack, Doom, Quake, etc.