[H-GEN] Project

In memory of Mighty s335810 at student.uq.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 22:08:09 EST 1997

	I think there's enough noise being made, and enough momentum
building over a HUMBUG project to get a little more serious about it.  I
think there should be a strategic plan put into place for a project,  a
step-by-step plan to produce a free product.  I want to write a HOWTO.

	Any input, or books to read would be appreciated.  I'm hoping to
base it both on the experiences of my project team over the past year, and
on whatever I get from HUMBUG.  I'll be writing up the first draft some
time during this exam period, and will welcome comments.  At the present
time I'm looking for interested people just to give ideas of what they
would like to see in the HOWTO.  Currently it's a fairly small concept,
but it's one of those things that could grow very fast indeed.

	In memory of Mighty <memory at techie.com>

        I will not play it.  This game of loneliness
        Web page at http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335810